The world becomes a better place when we start caring for those in desperate need. Your Sadaqah Jariyah could change the future of an entire community.
WATER & SANITATION
Solar Powered Water Stations
As one of the most densely populated places on Earth, the people of Gaza desperately need your help.
Dying of thirst and disease.
The ongoing blockade has all but destroyed the infrastructure of water and sanitation across Gaza. The lack of clean drinking water is a serious and real threat to the 2 million people that live in Gaza. Sanitation systems are broken or non-existent, spreading raw sewage and transferring bacteria and disease.
Did you know?
- 40% of people only have access to water every 3 days.
- 97% of the water in Gaza in unsafe for human consumption.
- Less than 1/3 of Gaza’s water plants are regulated or licenced, leading to high contamination risks.
Water for Gaza – Powered by the Sun
We are committed to changing this dire situation. Our innovative and cutting edge solar powered water desalination stations will provide clean water to 1000’s of people in Gaza.
With your help we aim to install 100 Water stations that will transform dangerous dirty sea water into safe clean drinking water. Gaza has less than 2 hours of electricity supply a day but that’s not a problem for our water stations as they are solar powered and will allow water to be accessed the whole day giving the people of Gaza unlimited access!
These Water stations will be placed in strategic locations such as schools, kindergartens and health clinics making them conflict safe and accessible.
Each Solar Powered Water Station:
- Will be Installed to access some of the most vulnerable residents of Gaza
- Will provide 5,000 litres of clean water every day
- Will provide enough water to over 1,000 people each day
- Will cost $15,200